Date: 2009-09-26, 3:16PM EDT
Reply to: see below
Xerceo was founded on the idea that delivering, creating and reusing training should be easy for everyone; from learner to training manager. Since 2005, Xerceo has been building applications that not only deliver training and inspire learning, but let the learners participate in improving the collective knowledge of any organization. We are a fast growing learning technology company with hundreds of thousands of users on three continents. Xerceo's customers come from the Financial Services, Energy, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Government sectors, ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for Java Developers with 1-4 years of experience with the following skills:
• Experience with Eclipse or equivalent IDE.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver assignments on time, on budget, and with the required functionality.
• Comfortable using a disciplined development methodology and adhering to development best practices, standards and procedures.
• Leadership skills to successfully identify, plan, and complete multiple assignments concurrently.
• Superior written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science is a plus
• Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring and GWT.
• Java development experience in a business environment.
• Experience with SCORM is a HUGE plus.
• Experience with using automated testing tools.
For more about us go to http://www.xerceo.com . If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your CV and cover letter to:
* Compensation: competitive
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.