We are seeking lead programmers for each production team. All of our games are programmed in C++ and use internal libraries/systems to speed up development. This gives us more flexibility and control to allow 1-2 programmers to produce all aspects of a finished game. As lead game programmer, you will be key to the quality of the game’s programming and the player’s experience.
• Work with production team to drive the implementation of the project’s technical vision.
• Work in conjunction with designers and artists to shape/mould gameplay and user experiences.
• Implement gameplay-related functionality including AI, controls, interfaces, game rules, etc in C++ and script.
• Maintain and update code, internal systems/libraries and follow group standards and best practices.
• Participate in Scrum meetings to update the team on task statuses and issues.
• Accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
• Be a Team player able to help the organization reach its company-wide goals.
• Passionate gamer and creative problem solver.
• BS in CS (or equivalent) and two years of experience.
• Experience with C/C++/C#, functional, and good understanding of and code portability.
• Experience with Windows development environment.
• Experience with DirectX, user-interface programming, and/or network programming.
• Solid math skills, linear algebra, trig, etc.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Previously part of a team or shipped at least one commercially product.
• Experience with console programming or working with embedded systems.
• Experience designing and implementing user interfaces.
• Casual games development experience.
• OSX Mac Programming.
• Flash Programming.
• Knowledge of networking.
Apply for this Lead Game Programmer position! please email email@example.com